Joe Paprocki gives his Top 10 Reasons to become a Catechist. The reasons are presented in true David Letterman order.
10. You’ll grow in your own faith, learn the teachings of the Church and deepen your relationship with Jesus.
9. Children, teens and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to hear the Good News of Jesus.
8. Children, teens and adults in today’s world, more than ever, need to encounter good role models of faith.
7. You’ve got a lot to share.
6. You’ll be provided with excellent resources that provide you with great support.
5. You’ll meet new people and become part of a vibrant faith community.
4. You’ll be energized.
3. You’ll be saving lives.
2. You’ll be putting your faith into action.
1. It’s the right thing to do.